FOXNews.com

Friday, January 7, 2011

Just a Few Things

1. Badgers we still love you
2. My Packer goggles have kicked in and I think we win this week
3. John Boehner's gavel is huge, I'm sure its a statement but Im not sure what it says
4. Nancy Pelosi says "For every dollar we spend on unemployment 2.00 goes into the economy" I say Genius, she figured out all we need to do is make everyone unemployed and the economy will be booming!
5. Scott Walker in Russ Feingold out and the left had a collective stroke
6. Democrats think your stupid and greedy
7. Republicans think your poor and lazy
8. Liberterians wonder why all of their supporters are potheads
9. Green Party to run Nader again, campaign slogan "I invented seatbelts!"
10. We need more cowbell

1 comment:

  1. I wish there was a 'like' button for some of your posts. This is funny.

    ReplyDelete