FOXNews.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

Why Elect Them?

Why do we elect the people we do? Is it because they are the only ones running?

Did you watch the democrats filibuster this week? Screw the legislation I mean seriously we have elected some real morons to run this state. People were sleeping, picking their noses, pushing amendments onto our states capitol floor like, "I would like to see an amendment allowing cows to fornicate in the rotunda with the decapitated heads of Barbie dolls" I'm not even going to make this a partisan issue we have idiots running rampant through our states determining how we live our lives.

We have gone from Nathan Hale "I regret that I have but one life to give for my country to" To Jeff Wood, "can we get some weed and hookers before this next vote" (remember he's the guy the Dem''s got out of jail to vote on a Doyle bill) Hard to imagine why the people of this state have little faith in the electorate.

Its not just Wisconsin either, Marion Barry was caught smoking crack ON CAMERA and in DC the re-elected him mayor. Jebus Keerist, Imagine the campaign slogans, "I will not rest in my efforts to serve the people!!, Seriously I mean it, you cant sleep behind this damn crack, I haven't slept in 3 weeks."

Its gotten so bad in Tennessee the elected a dead guy Mayor, Carl Robin Geary was DEAD when they elected him and I dont mean like he died the day before the election dude was dead for weeks and they still elected him. How f&^%$d up is your campaign if you lose to the dead guy? We now have corpses actually getting into office"Can someone place Carls hand on the bible, its time for the swearing in ceremony"

Now I know what your thinking, Strom Thurmon was dead for 6 years before he was finally replaced, but he was an incumbent so thats different.

I have pretty much decided to just write in anybody and it wont be any different, dont be surprised after the next election and find a write in for "Drooling Homeless Guy Who Smells Like Piss" in the results.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are right the Fitzgerald brothers are morons.

    ReplyDelete