FOXNews.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Evansville School District piloting late-start days

While I understand the premise behind this I think it is a bad idea for multiple reasons.

1. It could be a financial burden for some unless they continue to provide the early morning activities.

2. Kids need more time in school not less. I would like to see an extended school year instead they are taking away time.

3. We already pay for 4.5 staff development days. Use that time.



Here's the story from Gina.

1 comment:

  1. I think we seriously need to have teachers punching in and out with on a time clock. I do not believe the majority work the hours they claim.

    What ever happened to meetings happening before and after school? No they go out of their way to take class time from the kids.

    ReplyDelete